Ten Fun Facts About Me!
- I actually have a bucket list, and one thing on it is to visit all 50 states; I've only hit about 20% of them so far!
- Whiskey & Coke will always be my bar drink; but challenge me to tequila shots and you will lose.
- I rode and competed with horses for a major portion of my teen years.
- I have 6 nieces and 3 nephews (who are my life!).
- Chocolate is my weakness!
- My favorite beyond favorite adventure was travelling to Thailand; I loved everything about it, the culture, the music, the food - everything!
- Fall is my favorite season - I LOVE apple orchards and pumpkin patches!
- My official aunt name is 'Aunta'; my one niece couldn't say 'Aunt Alicia', so she simply combined them into one name, and it has stuck ever since.
- I like multiple different types of music, from country, to pop, to R&B, to some classic rock, to some alternative rock, and more. Although, my all time favorite that will always put me in a good mood is 80's hits.
- Lastly, thinking of 10 fun facts about me was harder than it should have been, and I think that's because I don't spend too much time thinking about myself. I worry way to much about my family and friends. I'm a HUGE worry-wart.
PC: Miranda Parker Photography
My name is Alicia, I'm from Mount Pleasant, MI, and that's where I currently reside. I graduated from Mount Pleasant High School, and went onto college at Northwood University. I graduated from there in May 2017, with my BBA; majors in Accounting & Business Management, and a minor in Management Information Systems. I pursued the accounting portion of my degree, and I currently work as a Cost Analyst for a manufacturing company in Winn, MI.
Although none of this has to do with photography, I've always loved capturing moments, and having my camera at the ready, even if it was just a phone. I don't do things at 50%; when I get into something, I am driven to pursue perfection with it. And that's what is currently happening with me and photography. I enjoy capturing moments during Fresh 48 sessions, Births, Couples, Engagements, and Surprise Proposals! Although Weddings have completely stolen my heart.
I am currently taking on new clients, so if you have a request that's not listed on this website, talk to me! I'm open to all new ideas, and I'm sure we can find a package that will work for you!